Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Open Adoption Rocks!

At least WE think it does. I can only speak for our family and some of the other adoptive parents I know personally, but open adoption really does work for our family. I love that these siblings know each other and will have the opportunity to form lifelong relationships. It is our responsibility as the adults to make sure they have the visits so that they can have a foundation to build upon. What they choose to do when they are older will be entirely up to them. For now, they're just kids who want to have fun!



M (R's stepdaughter), S, Silas, T, and Stephen
  
S being sassy and posing for me
Love this one....we told S to give Silas a kiss. I missed the actual kiss, but caught the before.
Silas wasn't too sure about what she was going to do!
R and her first born!

No comments: