Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Boys' new room!



The boys have a newly renovated room! It took a week of hard work, but we made it! Their choice of color was Duke blue. I have to say I like the IDEA of painting, but when it comes to actually doing it, I don't quite like it. I was good until about half way through, then I was ready to be DONE! Then we had to put together the beds. Silas is such a great little carpenter. I interpreted the instructions and he did all the screwdriver work. It took MANY hours to do, but the end result was worth it, and they are happy. Stephen didn't get a headboard because it wouldn't fit on his side of the room. He was SUPER happy with his Mario bedding---he is somewhat obsessed with that little Italian guy! Silas was stressing because his bedding came after Stephen, but it did finally come. I'm glad that they now have their own beds, the bunk bed was a challenge because they because they wound up on the bottom double together. Nothing like fighting boys at bedtime! Here's to less stress....or NOT!

No comments: