Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy in the Sad

It's been a tough year...a REALLY tough year. Fortunately, life does go on. There have been some fun times mixed in with the sad times, but they all just seemed so...unbloggable (I think that's a word, but oh well!). I have even found that I did not even reach for my camera either. I have just been in a funk, but I am trying to pull out of it.



Eating outside at the restaurant where Nikole works



Stephen chessin' it with 'Kold (as he calls her!)



The view from our room at the Shell Island Resort

We had a fun the week before Easter at the beach. We spent 2 days at Wrightsville beach visiting Nikole where she is now attending school. Then we went to Ocean Lakes Campground to hang with Grandma and Granddaddy.



Then we came home and went to our church's Easter egg hunt....




Aren't they just the SWEETEST??!!

3 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

I love that photo of the boys holding hands. :) Praying that you have many more happy memories for 2011.

Jenny said...

Girl...I just want you to know that the Lord has brought you to my mind many times this week. I am praying for you!! Praying that even though this year has been full of hardships and trials, that soon your sorrow will be turned to incredible JOY!!! Hugs and blessings!!

Unknown said...

They are the sweetest. :)

I'm looking for pictures of adopted kids (with or without all the siblings) with a patriotic flair to them to post on www.wearegraftedin.com for the 4th of July. If you have any you wouldn't mind contributing, let me know! We'd love it! Thanks!