Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Friday, April 1, 2016

After almost 3 years....I'm back!

What can I say? Life has just got in the way for almost 3 years now. You know when you have that thing that hangs over your head and you have EVERY intention of resuming something, and you just never get around to it. That's this blog for me. I really intended for it to be a way for our boys' birth families to keep up with what is going on in our lives, but then Facebook happened, and the rest is history! While social media is great, and being the naturally curious person I am (okay, I'm nosy), I'm on it every day. Also, I wanted this blog to serve as my kids' virtual scrapbooks since I gave up on having the time to do the real ones. Oh well, it is what it is! I have been pressed to resume it, so I will at least commit to posting tomorrow in honor of our baby girl's FOURTH birthday!! I've never written out our testimony of her adoption and I want to make sure I have it on here for her. After all, the Internet is forever, right?

No comments: