Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Winter Get Away...for a day!

The boys and I did our home school on Sunday night so that we could have a day to PLAY! I found out we could get into Ray's Splash Planet in downtown Charlotte for really cheap on Monday. They have Toddler Meet and Greet Days a couple of times a month. Stephen actually qualifies because he is 5! Most people look at me strange when I tell them his age....he can easily pass for a 7 year old. So, momma got in free, Stephen was $3, and Silas was $6. It would normally be $20, and I am on a "save all the money we can" kick because, well, we NEED to be!

Momentary brotherly love...

The Vortex...the boys loved the fast swirling water and stayed in there a majority of the time!





Look who's chillin' in the lazy river!

And this is what I did while they splashed! Loving the new Beth Moore study of the book of James! So far I have memorized verses 1-9 in Chapter 1, and I am hoping to make it through at least the whole first chapter...


2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Wish I could be there doing the study with you!

Sonya said...

I wish you were here too....I would love to do bible study with you!