Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Day...

...at least that's what the boys were calling it, so we went with it!! Not exactly a "holiday" we celebrate overly much, but we do participate in the festivites nonetheless. I was working
(of course), so Scott made the rounds: Mamaw & Papaw, then to see me at FL, then on to Grandma and Granddaddies, then to his brother Monty's house to go with their grandkids (yes, we are old parents, our neice Ashley has kids the same age as ours!) After that, he took them to our church for "Trunk or Treat". The batteries on the camera were dead by then, so I didn't get much---but then again, Scott's not the picture takin' type, so I'm lucky to get what I got
(right Dumplin'??)
Taylor the Ninja, SUPER Stephen, and Captain Jack Sparrow Silas!!

Visiting Momma at work


Silas, Stephen, Taylor & Joshua getting ready for some treats!!

No comments: