Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The County Fair!!

The first ride Silas rode when we got there. I had NO idea the thing would go THAT high in the air! And look at that gorgeous Carolina sky!

This was a cool ride! Stephen would not get on it, but Silas rode it twice

A RARE moment of brotherly love!!


Silas has turned into quite the adventerous one, riding all of the "big" rides by himself!
He said the second time he rode this one, he almost threw up, but loved it still!
Stephen being all cute for the camera!





1 comment:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Sonya, I cannot stop staring at the beautiful Carolina blue sky! Remind me one day to tell you about the ride I put my girls on a year ago, that I did not realize went so high. They still won't let me forget about it!