Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Surprise Baby.....then Surprise Baby SHOWER!

My BFF Judith finally got to come into town (they moved to attend seminary 3 hours away 2 years ago) to meet her Goddaughter in person! Of course she had gotten to see all of the pictures I had posted on Facebook, but it's just not the same as in person snuggling! I had no idea that a baby shower was in the works as well! Judith, Leah, Tracy, Lisa, Amber and many more I have no idea about, helped to pull off the surprise!


The food was unbelievable!!



We received so many gifts, I'm not sure when I'll be able to find
a place to put them all!!


These two get the reward for traveling the farthest...Judith from the Raleigh area, and Jenifer from Asheville.
They blessed me SO much by coming to celebrate Sophie's arrival!




Anna (Judith's daughter) took all of the pictures at the shower! She has decided that she needs to spend a week with the Dobbins clan this summer.....come on down Anna!

No comments: