Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Part....5???




This was our final Christmas get-together of the season. Nikole and Barbara came over on Saturday Jan 1st for lunch and presents. I have never cooked a traditional New Year's Day meal (southern style, I guess) of collard greens and peas, so I just made spaghetti and garlic bread. My mom had been admitted to the hospital the night before (more on that later) so I was in such a hurry when I got back from seeing her I forgot to fix the salad. We had cheesecake for dessert, which is Nikole's favorite. We had a great time, and they managed to find a toy that the boys had been wanting--"Bakugan Dragonoid Colossus" (don't ask!). Nikole is off to college, so we have a plan to visit the NC coast sometime in April...

No comments: