Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Great Book!!

My Adopted Child, There's No One Like You by Dr. Kevin Leman
I found this book today at the Christian book store. It is so awesome! It's the story of Panda who has to do a family tree assignment for school. He's not too excited about it because he knows his family was formed differently than everyone's at school. MOM to the rescue! She tells him all about how their family was formed through adoption. I sat in the bookstore and cried as I read it! I highly recommend it to every adoptive families' library. VERY sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
annieology said...

I must get that. I hate those stupid assignments. Worst one ever was the boy we had whose service plan listed on the front page that his father was UNKNOWN, even though his name was **** Jr. His stupid teacher tried to tell him that Sr was his father and he had to explain to her and the entire 2nd grade class that they did a dna test and sr was not his dad.