Our Country Kids

Our Country Kids
Our Three Blessings

Monday, August 25, 2008

Off to First Grade!!


Today was the first day of school! I prayed for Silas to get Christian teachers and he did! Both the lead teacher and the assistant go to the same church. Silas says he had a great day! It was his first time ever riding the bus--I took him this morning and walked him in. We decided last week that Scott will take him in the mornings on his way to school and that he will ride the bus home in the afternoons and get off at MawMaws house. I'll meet him there on my days off. We'll see how that works out!

3 comments:

Mama Bear said...

glad you are happy with his teachers!!!he sure is handsome! I hope he has a great year!

Bo & Cameron said...

He is such a hansome boy! They grow so fast. It seems like yesterday when I came in Food-Lion and you showing everyone your tiny little baby!

JJandFive said...

He got to ride the bus?! : ) My kids have always wanted to do that. : )